FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~Testimonial-Ismarinny (Bunga Tangan)

Love dealing with her!!!She's all the way from Sabah, not fussy and trust me completely :) At first she ordered a bunga tangan. Yellow colour. Then she wanted another one in red, different flowers..
So here are the two bunga tangan I made for her.

Red rose bouquet
Yellow bouquet
Pictures from her wedding :



And guess what..She ordered a third bunga tangan after she received the other two :)
This time, she requested for blue calla lily bouquet..

Blue calla lily bouquet

Congratulations on your wedding Ismarinny. 
I hope you like all the bouquets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment