FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Saturday, February 12, 2011

~Sisterly Love: hantaran for him~

I love my sister :) That's why I help her on her wedding day. Buatkan hantaran and bunga pahar dip purple colour (macam Deep Purple, the band pulak :P) A day before the wedding baru kalut beli barang2 nak decorate hantaran. Last minute job. Hehe
Jom layan..Zaass!!! (read it ala2 melodi TV3 :P)

Sirih junjung kepala adat
Towel for the newly wed
fresh fruits set
Daun anggur tu curik from my bro's house :P He planted it..dah berbuah many times tapi tak sempat rasa lagi. Anggur tu beli :P

Cloud9 set
Cloud9 set ni supposed ada pearl string. Ntah lesap mana during this pic was taken.

Perfume set
potpourri set
Bunga batu kecik2 tu pun buat sendiri..

Box set.
Dalam box ni ada halwa maskat bentuk ikan. Halwa maskat ni manisan traditional..Rasanya kat Kedah ja yang banyak.
Hantaran artificial flowers

Ok, I know bunga bukan exactly purple colour :P Plum colour kan. Argued with my sis at the flower shop.. Banyak sgt purple nanti tak naik pulak seri hantaran..Plus, I think this colour is rich, nampak expensive. The other purple looks cheap, tak cantik. Bunga letak 4 ja coz my sis budget.hehe :P




2 comments:

  1. eee..macik ni sengal :P gambar kawin side ko dah siap?tak sabar nak tgk ni :P vid tu dah best dah :P

    ReplyDelete