FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Sunday, February 20, 2011

~Eurotrip Frenzy!!~

The clock is ticking..The clock is ticking..Counting days to my second Eurotrip..Yeay!!
(Thanks MAS for the priviledges..Muah!!)
4 March 2011-12 March 2011.
This time around gonna touch down at London and will be back from Amsterdam..
Stop at Paris for two nights :) Will be accompanied by my two sisters, brother in law and two mischievous kids.
Weeehuu..
Here are some pictures from my previous Eurotrip.
AMSTERDAM-BRUSSELS-PARIS-STUTTGART-FRANKFURT 2010

Winter blooms-Amsterdam

Amsterdam Canal
Belgian Lace-Brussels
Heidelberg Schloss- Germany

Les halles-Paris
Snow! @ Stuttgart
Bestnya..Bestnya..Bestnya...
Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment