FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

~Handmade Wedding gift~

Last Saturday, I went to my ex-schoolmates wedding.. Buat dekat Dewan Sri Melati, Putrajaya. Betul2 depan Istana Kehakiman. The bride was in the same batch as me while the groom is a year senior. The wedding then turned into a mini reunion for us Jiwarians :) Met a teacher there too :) The ever lovely Cikgu Jimah :) Since I didn't have time (and transport) to buy a gift for the couple, I decided to give them my handmade gift. A pot of flowers!

Jiwarians 2003 with the couple

My wedding gift to them

Nylon stocking flowers arrangement
It took me about 4 hours to complete it. The white pot is from IKEA and the nylon stockings are whatever left lying around in my stock.
I hope their love will bloom always, like the flowers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment