FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Friday, February 25, 2011

~Presenting-Baihaqky's Solemnization Bouquet~



What will you get when you combine....

This flowers
Roses @ mawar
With this flowers

Achillea also commonly known as yarrow.
And this leaves??

platycerium @ daun tanduk rusa??



This is what you'll get!!! :)
Posy rose bouquet for my senior's solemnization.
Their attire will be cream therefore they requested something contrast which hopefully will look good in photos..

Solemnization bouquet
White satin ribbon with filligree 
Velvet dark pink rose with white pearls..

Cantik tak? 
Hope he likes it :P
Congratulations to the both of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment