FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Thursday, March 24, 2011

~ORIGAMI frenzy!!~

OMG!!Totally crazy with these origamis.
Creative and cantik sangat..Mostly made from Washi paper..
Bring back good memories of my Japanase language classes..

Kimono Origami bookmark

 I think these would be a great doorgift/souvenir for guest and friends kan ?
Great idea for DIY..Invitation card perhaps?
butterfly origami
 And this one suitable as deco on guestbook/hantaran or even dais!

angel origami

Oooh..definitely need to shop for washi papers now.Mane nak cari??I think DAISO ade..
Gonna be my next craft project when I got time.Can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment