FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~Ana-PinkFairy Bridal Bouquet~

Pictures below are taken from my best friend's wedding Ana The Pink Fairy.
She requested my help in arranging her hand bouquet so happily I lend my hand :)
She chose the colour wisely, light purple and cream roses instead of pink (Yes, I love purple more than pink :P) even though her wedding theme on the groom side is pink purple.


As you can see I added the long slim green leaves that I found at a florist shop inside The Curve. My idea at first is to make a bouquet heavily with trailing leaves but I couldn't find suitable leaves..So I opted for this slim ones instead. Daun ni macam daun Kucai version besar.. :)



She's really gorgeous..sangat jealous ok...And I think the flowers compliment her beauty :)

Her Solemnization bouquet-My work too! :)


Do read her blog for the REVIEW.
You can also find other reviews about her wedding's make up, dais and such.



Thanks macik for giving me chance to sharpen my skills!! :)
Muahhh.



2 comments: