FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Friday, November 18, 2011

~Pink Rose Feathery Bouquet for sale~

As salam and hello readers.
This time around, I would love to offer this ready-ly available bouquet to all bride to be out there.
Do email me at applelicious@live.com for the price ya.

The colour contrast between the white feathers and the roses pink hues made the bouquet look fresh and alive kan :)
Totally artificial flowers at its best.

Pink Rose Hand Bouquet

Rose Bouquet with Brooch

White Feathers Bouquet

Pearls/Acrylic stone studded handle

A feathery bouquet for your dreamy wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment