FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Sunday, November 13, 2011

~Exclusive White Roses Bridal Bouquet~

Another bouquet made with love :)

White roses circled by small red flowers.
Flowers are made of good quality velvety materials.
Reaally looks good in piccas tau.
 

SOLD

White roses bouquet

Underneath the bouquet is laden with creamy satin and gold net.
The bow is encrusted with filligree. (Almost on all my bouquet I used filligree, I just love it!)


Creamy satin bouquet handle

For a touch of elegance, I added small brooches at the centre of each roses.

Brooch  at the centre of flowers

The price of this bouquet? 
RM100

White and red brooch bouquet.

Email me at applelicious@live.com if you're interested ya.

Visit craftsfrenzy page on Facebook too.


No comments:

Post a Comment