FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

~Baju kurung Beading frenzy~

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera everyone.
This time I would like to share pew piccas on beading by my sister and me.
We're still beginners in beading..Loooong way to go. 

Well, this one by me :) Working on another project now!

Beading on turqoise baju kurung
 The beading on these 2 are done by my lovely (but garang ) sister, Azizah.
She's more talented and dedicated in beading than me of course. 

beading on neck and hands
close up beading on neck

 My favourite! Simple but nice kan..
Suitable for those yang tak nak beading yang bling2 over..

Beading on Purple baju kurung
close up beading on hand.
InsyaAllah..We'll try to improve our skills.
Thanks to friends and relatives that are willing to trust their baju with us.

Kalau ada sesiapa yang  nak menempah jahit manik bolehla email di 
applelicious@live.com

Special price will be given ok :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just came across your blog today when I was looking for alternatives to baju kurung. I really love the beading on the turquoise baju. And I love the fabric as well. What fabric did you use?
    I'd like to make one like that and would like to know what fabric would be best suited to beading and if you used any sort of interfacing.
    You can reply directly to me at springled@gmail.com.
    Thank you!
    Sarah Pringle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I like your beading work on the turqoise baju kurung too. How much would you charge if I want to tempah something similar like that?

    Thanks
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    For something similar like the beadings on turqoise baju kurung I would say around RM80 for neck and sleeves :)

    materials suitable is cotton or anything heavy to hold the weight of the beads..

    you can email me at applelicious@live.com for futher details ok.

    ReplyDelete