FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Saturday, April 2, 2011

~Flowers frenzy!-Tuberoses a.k.a Sundal Malam~

For those who watched 'Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam', this flower might looked familiar kan? In the movie the lead actress (Maya Karin) grows this flowers around her house. And use it to decorate her hair. Even the title of the movie also derived from this flower. Creepily beautiful isn't it? :)

 Sundal Malam has a long slender stem and small flowers of exquisite fragrance grows around the end of stem. It has a nicely mixture of green and white colour. Sometimes pink at the tips.

Source : google

Tuberose used in wedding decorations
(pictures from flora et cetera )



It would be perfect for wedding bouquet too :)


*Tips : Use sundal malam as a mixture of bunga rampai along with daun pandan and other flowers for wonderful fragrance :)

Tuberose are available at floristika around Rm10 to RM12 (4 to 5 stems)

No comments:

Post a Comment