FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

~RENTAL-Archway @ Pintu Gerbang

Hello dearies,

Ada yang mencari pintu gerbang untuk disewa?

Hellooo..  Here's another item up for rental. 

Item : Arch/Pintu gerbang
Rental price : RM30 only 

Deposit : RM50

Rental Period : 7 days maximum.


*Add on Package : RM10 only for additional rental of branches of greeneries/yellow small fruits. As seen in picture.


#picture shown as example of decoration only.

Awesome pictures by amir of amirjusniartwork.blogspot.com

pintu gerbang untuk disewa

Contact applelicious@live.com @ 
sms/whatsapp 0192375232

No comments:

Post a Comment