FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Sunday, February 2, 2014

~CLEARANCE-PHOTO PROPS for sale~

Hi,
I'm doing a spring cleaning on my crafts materials. I have lotsss of EVA FOAM, therefore I'm introducing this photo props for sale. Selling it at cheap price, for the good handmade/material quality.
So hurry up and place you orders! :)

Price included shipping to all over Malaysia except for the bow. But if you buy together with either set below, you don't need to pay for the postage anymore..Great bargain! :)


All items made from EVA FOAM and some mixed with felt.


bow photo props
 Dots on bow.
RM3 each.
(postage RM7 Semenanjung, RM10 Sabah/Sarawak)

Only 8 pcs available
i love u photo props
  U set.

RM20 per set.
Postage included

Only 5 set available
mixed photo props set

Mixed photo props set. (8 pcs)

RM25
Postage included 

Only 10 set available


Have another design on mind? 
Email applelicious@live.com for inquiry 
or
sms/whatsapp 0192375232

I'm on facebook all the time these days.. So do like my page on craftsfrenzy for more frequent updates :)
Have a pleasant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment