FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Monday, February 10, 2014

~HANTARAN FOR HER-Yellow and white

Assalamualaikum..
Here I would like to share the hantaran decorationS for my own wedding dated 20.12.13 :)
A bit late in posting but just got the pictures from the photographer.
Enjoy!

*All decorations are by yours truly except sirih junjung. Using high grade artificial flowers. A simple design as I love no fuss :)

BEKAS HANTARAN IS UP FOR RENTAL.
A set of 7 for RM40.

SIRIH JUNJUNG IS UP FOR RENTAL
RM30
* Flowers can be changed according to request

BEKAS CINCIN IS UP FOR RENTAL
RM30


SEWAAN : sirih junjung kuning/putih

Hantaran Al-Quran

Hantaran Manisan

Hantaran Jam

Hantaran Mas Kahwin/Cincin

Hantaran set wangian

Hantaran beg/kacamata

DECORATIONS CHARGE :
MATERIALS+DECORATIONS+TRAY RENTAL : RM70 ABOVE
DECORATIONS+TRAY RENTALS : RM25 PER TRAYS
DECORATIONS CHARGE ONLY : RM20 PER TRAYS

To order :

SMS/WHATSAPP 0192375232
Email : applelicious@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment