FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Friday, February 17, 2012

~Vintage buttons/artificial flowers bouquet~

Assalamualaikum.. :) It's Saturday. Hope everybody's chilling and enjoying the weekend.

Here's my latest hand bouquet. Made from artificial flowers and vintage buttons. By vintage I mean 20 years old! Still they are in good conditions and lovingly incorporated into the bouquet. I used dried greeneries and yummylicious red berries to spice things up :)


Vintage buttons/artificial flowers bouquet

with vintage lace decorated holder

close up vintage buttons

Owh, I just love it when I'm given the chances to do something beautiful and unique such as this one.
This would be something that I would use for my own wedding. hehe.

Love this?
Email me at applelicious@live.com
and visit my facebook page craftsFrenzy

No comments:

Post a Comment