FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Saturday, January 14, 2012

~BeadingFrenzy-Crumble Azean~

Happy Sunday people.
Quick update from me before jalan2 cari makan with family :P
Pictures below are my latest beading project. Well, this time around my sis Azean 'forced' me to do something on her plain baju kurung. So, here's the result :

Purple/green crumble-Tangan



Close up crumble


This baju kurung's shade of green is not my favourite but I think I do justice with my choices of beads.

RM50 including beads/upah for this type of crumble-sleeves only.

Email me at applelicious@live.com



No comments:

Post a Comment