FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Monday, July 4, 2011

~ Bridal Bouquet-Pink and blue for Sheila~

Assalamualaikum..and good day peeps :)
Another order of nylon stocking bridal bouquet.
Specially for Sheila from Kunak, Sabah.



The bride to be requested that her bouquet is splashed wih blue colours..That's where the hydrangeas come about.
I used two single tone nylon stocking to achieve the blue that she wants. A combination of royal blue (underneath) and turqoise stocking (top layer).




The handle is adorned with pink ribbons and butterfly filligree.
 Congratulations Sheila.
Thanks for supporting craftsfrenzy!

For enquiry, email me at applelicious@live.com


1 comment: