FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Friday, June 24, 2011

~Wedding songs-No Fear of Heights by Katie Melua~



Well..hello hello :)

Heard of The Tourist? A movie starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp (drooling....he's yummy!)
Ok, there's a part where Angie left Johnny at the Venice airport and ordered him to fly back to America for his safety. A song was playing on the background as she steered the boat away. That song is sang by Katie Melua, titled No fear of Heights (youtube) I do believe that it is very very suitable and romantic for a love/wedding song..Kinda dreamy...




I never walked near the edge
Used to fear swam far from shore
Never tried the secret door
But When you give me love
When you give me love

I have no fear of heights,
No fear of the deep blue sea,
Athough it could drown me,
I know it could drown me

I didn't wander in the woods
Used to fear the darkness
I didn't like getting deep
I was scared of what I couldn't keep
But when you give me love
When you give me love

I have no fear of heights,
No fear of the deep blue sea,
Athough it could drown me

No fear of the fall
No fear if it's with you ta I fall
'cause nothing could break us,
No nothing could break us,now.


Ooh..I do love every bit of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment