FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Friday, June 3, 2011

~Hantaran fresh flowers-Pink~

Hello peeps :) Remember my frenzy-deal-hantaran-fresh-flowers-rm50?
The promo are for 5 lucky bride/grom to be.. 
The first 2 persons are Hidayah from Selayang and her fiance (I forgot his name.Ampun...)
So here it is :) This is from him to her. From her to him gonna update it later k.

Lotion and Fabrics set
Watch 
Cincin dan mas kahwin
Al-Quran
Perfume set
The exact colour is pink.Soft pink for carnations and the roses are dark pink. Due to lighting and ketidak-kecekapanku handle dslr..Jadik camnila.haha.Better than nothing kan :)

I do hope they like it...


No comments:

Post a Comment