FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Sunday, April 20, 2014

~HANTARAN FOR HIM-Blue Orchids mania~


HI, finally had the chance to share some of my wedding gifts to dearest husband. Self decorated.
 I just love the blue orchids. Stunning! Perfect for a quick touch by a busy bride. All flowers used are artificial. 
Of course I selected  only  those of highest quality :)
 I bought most of the items in advance around May. I  Married in December 2013.


watch and perfume set hantaran
Tissot watch and Sexy Man perfume by Carolina Herrera. Watch bought in Amsterdam. Beautiful city of Volendam to be exact. Perfume/deodorant/cream bought separately in London oxford Street.

cincin/ring decorated with orchids
 My ring to him.

Shirt decorated with orchids
 Shirt from G200. I love the design/fabric..but not the price  :P
close up perfume set decorated with orchids

Belt and wallet decorated with rose and orchids
 Wallet and belt set from Braun Buffel. I believed I bought it in Mid valley.

Fruits platter decorated with blue orchids

No comments:

Post a Comment