FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Friday, April 18, 2014

~BABY CLOTHES BUNTING~

Baby Word Block
baby themed bunting/baby clothes wall decoration


Salam and hi, 

For mommies and auties out there who are looking for something to brighten up your baby room, here's a good suggestion. Baby clothes bunting!

We take orders for this baby themed bunting for only RM20 per meter.
We can cater it  to your liking the colours the design and such..

Guess what, it's not limited to baby theme only. We can do all sorts of theme according to your request. Just tell us and we will try to fullfil it :)

Email : applelicious@live.com
Phone : 019-2375232

No comments:

Post a Comment