FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

~FrenzyDEAL-Wild rose/orchids bouquet~

As salam peeps. Presenting my latest artificial hand bouquet.
Made with love using silky white wild roses and green orchids.
I used yellow/pinkish hue filler flowers to brighten it up.
Only for RM60!
white wild roses bouquet

wild roses/green orchids bouquet




As always, a butterfly to complete the look (I think it's my signature lah to use butterflies on bouquet)

Well,what are you waiting for?
Grab this now.
You won't find anything as pretty with this price.
Email me at applelicious@live.com

p/s : I got another 'butterflies' to boast about :P Till then.



No comments:

Post a Comment