FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Monday, October 24, 2011

~Bridal hand bouquet FOR SALE-Purple/Cream Artificial flowers~


A bouquet of my own taste. Made this with love..and is up for grab!

Materials - Good quality artificial flowers and greeneries.
Handle adorned with satin ribbons and brooch.
3 yellow butterflies.

(Pictures are shot with a simple canon camera and with minor brightness/contrast adjustment. The bouquet itself are just pretty! )

bridal bouquet with butterflies.

satin ribbons with brooch finishing

purple and cream bouquet

SOLD to Berry 

Suitable for wedding reception and outdoor photoshoot. 
Simple yet breathtaking.
 

Are you longing for this?

Email me at applelicious@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment