FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Monday, August 15, 2011

~Dip Bridal Bouquet-for Kamilah~


As salam and morning readers..
A quick update from me before I go work fixin aeroplanes :)
Photos are piling up! huhu. Don't have enough free time too upload them.

Here's an order from Kamilah. She requsted a bridal bouquet, yellow in colour. Doesn't mind either it's made from dip or stockings. This time around I decided to do dip. Not so good with it but practice makes perfect rite?
So enjoy :)

yellow roses bridal bouquet

yellow dip bridal bouquet

 Simply love the white flowers..cute.
Interested??
Do email me
applelicious@live.com

Selamat berpuasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment