FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Saturday, August 13, 2011

~Burning Satin~


Assalamualaikum..And happy sunday people!
Salam 14 Ramadhan too..
Sunday always give me mixed feeling. As I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy that the day is free for me to do my crafts..and sad coz the weekend is about to end.. Sob sob.
Please, please please stay longer mr.Sunday :(

Enough crapping. As about the title of this post,yes!I'm burning satin. 
But not as in destroying kind of burning ya.
More like lovingly, carefully at the edges burning.

Satin flowers


Totally absorbed in this project now.. Praying hard that I will produce a good result. Please pray for me too.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment