FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello craftsfrenzy blogspot!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum..Fuh, lamanya x tulis blog.
Heloooo is there anyone reading?

Although blog 'bersawang' but Craftsfrenzy is still here. I took a leave from crafting when I was pregnant with my firstborn. Now he is 1 year 1 month old. How time flies..

I'm adapting with motherhood well. Which means....I am able to do crafts again.Hooray! Thanks to my husband and mother in law who helps me to look after my handsome boy.

I'm really sorry for those who contacted with orders. I'm not happy to simply take orders knowing I can't give you my best. Deeply apologies for the inconvenience.

This time around, I vow to improve my quality of work and service. Both before and after sales service. Better packaging too.
Doing crafts on part-time basis doesn't mean you have to do it halfheartedly.


I will be taking order for:
Bridal bouquet
Flowercrown
Wristlet
Hantaran


Whatsapp/sms 019-2375232


Here's a picture of my recent work. Artificial flowers hand bouquet for a dear relative. While I'm in my quiet mode, I did a few bouquets here and there :) Till next post. Wassalam.


Purple/Peachy pink bridal flowers




No comments:

Post a Comment