FrenzyME

My photo
I love crafts and Lovee DIY so much..I'm happily selling them at affordable price. So, this is the very place where I share my crafts project and also my other passions in life :) Enjoy!

FrenzyFellow

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

~Something white, something blue -handbouquet for Orked~

Another white and blue combination..
This time in the forms of hand bouquet.
Sangat sejuk mata memandang...

Agree?

Blue and white rose handbouquet
cascading rose bouquet
Silver filligree encrusted ribbons

Tempahan dari Orked ( a very cute lady :p ) melalui facebook Craftsfrenzy. For her beloved friend's engagement she said..

Thanks a lot dear


2 comments:

  1. thanks a lot my dear...semua org ske dgn bunga tangan 2...tqvm yer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome!welcome!really happy to hear that everyone likes it.. :)

    ReplyDelete